Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wedding Party

Chris and I have an amazing wedding party. I am so excited to share this information w/ you guys, and introduce you to the amazing people that will be a big part of our big day!
My maid of honor is Sandy. I've already had a whole blog about her, but she is awesome. She knows how to organize and plan. She will also be a nurse by the time of the wedding, so if I fall or faint then I know that I am in good hands. I know that I can count on her for everything. She is my wing (wo)man.
Daphne is second in command. Daphne is my amazing sister in law. She married my brother about 4.5yrs ago. She tried to plan a wedding for her and Phillip, but they decided to elope in Hawaii, and it was perfect. She has tons of ideas for stuff and she's super helpful w/ so much, on top of being a mom and a student w/ a full time job. Yeah, she kicks ass.
Missy will be my new sister once Chris and I get married. She lives out in Texas, so she's missed out on a lot of stuff, but I've made sure to make sure that she will be included in the bachelorette party. Missy knows how to have a good time, and I know she'll help make sure that I have one as well. I hate that she doesn't live closer, but I can't wait to finally see her. She is super creative, and has helped w/ ideas and planning and other stuff as much as she can from as far as she is, she has done an awesome job. She helped Chris and me decide what to do w/ our cake and how to have it. I've missed Missy, so it'll be wonderful to see her soon.
Last but not least for the girls is Kaitlyn. I met Kaitlyn back in high school. She and I were in culinary together, and we found out that we both had a serious love for Disney, and she introduced Chris and to the world of dance! She will be helping Chris and I w/ the waltz. I love Kaitlyn and she stepped in last second and is ready to go. She helped plan the shower and got her dress and everything super quick. She rocks.
Onto Chris's guys! Chris's best man is Nathan. Nathan is awesome. Chris has known him a year longer than I have, but Nate is like a brother I've never had. I can talk to him about a lot of stuff. We can have some serious conversations sometimes, and then other times he can have me rolling on the floor laughing and holding my sides while snorting. We have our issues sometimes, but I know that he's always on my side, and that I can trust him.
Michael, our friend that we've met online is also included in this party. We only stayed w/ him for 2 nights. Those 2 nights were some of the best memories that Chris and I have together. San Antonio was so much fun, and Chris and I can't wait to go back some day and hang out w/ him. Michael is one of the nicest guys that I know and he's ridiculously funny too. Ladies, he's easy on the eyes as well, but I do believe he's taken. Chris and I were trying to figure out who all was going to be a groomsmen and I asked if he wanted Michael in, and he said yes, but he wasn't sure if Michael would want to be included, since we'd only known each other for a couple of days, but I guess he thought that we were equally awesome since he said that he would be honored to be a groomsmen :)
Victor...yeah...haha. I love Victor. I had a crush on him in 8th grade. He was one of my best friends that year. Little did I know that him and Nathan were best friends as well. Victor is a very charismatic kind of guy, and he is super sweet. Every time he decides to come home he gives me a huge hug and picks me up. He lives in Auburn, so we only really see him on the holidays, but we always have a blast when he finally comes home.
Last for the guys is Chris's good friend Ryan. They both majored in the same things, and I do believe that they have the same minor as well, but Ryan just graduated back in December. They got to know each other pretty well since they had a lot of classes in common. Ryan was really quiet at first when we met, but now it's gotten to be pretty easy to talk to him. We have a few things in common and one very important thing is that we all love Doctor Who. He's really cool, and I'm glad Chris has him as a friend.
Then Sean and Emily are ring bearer and flower girl as well as Olivia and Noah. Olivia and Noah are Chris's cousin's kids. Noah just turned 6 earlier this month, and Olivia will turn 4 in September. Olivia and Emily are going to steal the show, because they are going to be so dang pretty and cute that no one is going to want to look at me, and Noah and Sean are just gonna play it cool. We're going to try and get them some Converse as well.
Yeah, EVERYONE in the wedding party will be wearing Converse. I got to thinking about my girls, and most of them don't wear heels that often, so I figured they would love this and be more comfortable and not hafta worry about a shoe change during the reception.
I hope that you have enjoyed getting to know our awesome friends that are going to be by our sides when we get married. We couldn't have chosen a better bunch of people. I'm looking forward to having them all up there w/ Chris and me. We're getting so close everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment